Sunday, July 5, 2009

Let's get a little Sketchy and a Little Shady today!

Good Afternoon beautiful people! It's a wonderful Sunday afternoon, and you know what that means!

Yep, 52 Sketches...52 Weeks has a new sketch up, and it's a great one too! Lot's of layering possibilities to play around with! :-) I hope you all have as much fun with this sketch as I did!

As always there is a wonderful prize up for grabs just for completing this sketch! This weeks sponsor is Scrapbook Deals 4u and check out this amazing kit you could win:

I just loved this sketch so much and even though this isn't the best picture of my husband and I; I love it as well! We rarely get pics together :-) And we had such an amazing time on this day! Thanks Julie for yet another FABULOUS sketch!!!

Here is my Design Team Reveal for 52 Sketches...52 Weeks!

Forever Owl Love You


And a LO for a la Carte using a sketch by the fabulous Trisha aka: TX paper Doll! I completely fell in love with this chicas sketches! This is Koen, my rotten little DS. He is infatuated with my lamp shade and swears it's a hat. After what seems like an endless battle of trying to convince this little man that it is NOT a hat I gave up. Some things are just better left alone, plus it's just too cute!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope everyone had a safe and happy fourth!

PeaceOut-ScrapOn-LoveAlways

Amy Oxford

No comments:

Post a Comment