Sunday, January 31, 2010

JuJu Bee's FEB Kit sneaks & a Few LO's

Ohh, I am so excited to be sharing a few sneaks with you from the Amazing JuJu Bee's FEB Kit! This kit is absolutely beautiful and I just can not stop playing with it. If you look really close you can see tidbits of some Pink Paislee Cupid ;) I am totally loving this line and the kit is built around all those precious colors...just perfect to scrap those loved ones!
I also have some more LO's created with the DEC & JAN kits, which also feature some more delicious Pink Paislee! Can you tell I love Pink Paislee?! Hey, I have to support my fellow Missourians!!

This LO was created using the DEC kit. Isn't that Making Memories snowflake paper beautiful?! The minute I saw that paper and the wings from the Fancy Pants cut outs, I just knew what pictures I had to scrap! This LO is all about Kayla teaching her sister how to make Snow Angels in the first snow we have had since moving to WA!

This LO was also created with the DEC kit from JuJu Bee's. I had cut out all the journaling cards from the pp and later realized that I really wanted to use the reverse side of the paper. So what's a girl to do?! I patched them randomly back together and then sewed them down...with my new sewing machine!!! Whoo-hoo, thank you hubby for that little suprise! This was Koen first time EVER seeing snow. He didn't know what to think about that fluffy white stuff and lasted only about 5 minutes outside!

This LO is also about my little man Koen using the DEC kit. This year he became obsessed with Christmas!! It was the first time he acknowledged the holiday at all and really got into the spirit of things. Still over a month later he is walking around saying 'Ho, Ho, Ho". This is a typical picture I get of Koen...I call it his 'Happy say cheese for the camera' face. I think he has mastered the look!

This Simple LO was created using the JAN kit from JuJu Bee's. I kept it really simple from my typical LO's because I am totally in love with this picture of my DD. She looks so innocent and perfectly sweet and I wanted the focus of the LO to be the picture. Man, I love this little girl!!!

And my crazy LO from the JAN kit. Kyrsten broke her little arm on Jan 18th in 3 different places...and well, she's been feeling a little down lately. So one night after she went to bed I started working on this LO in hopes that it would cheer her up seeing how beautiful her cast really is. So I set out and tye dyed the lace using my homemade mist sprays....pulled apart all those pretty little prima flowers that come in the kit and misted them all....and used sharpie markers to color all the pearls. All to match her awesome Tye Dyed cast her amazing Doc. (went out of his way) to get her! She woke up the next morning and saw the LO and told me I was the Prettiest Princess Mommy in the entire world and she loved it with her heart. That right there made me feel like a scrapping hero (at least in her eyes) :)

Well, whew that was a long picture heavy post! Thanks for going along with me on my little LO journey! I just can't get enough of these kits...as you can probably tell :) If you would like to check out the kits for yourself please visit the JuJu Bee's store or blog... You really don't want to miss out on the FEB kit...seriously, I am ordering an extra myself!!


PeaceOut-ScrapOn-LoveAlways


No comments:

Post a Comment