Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dotty Diva's Advert Challenge

Happy Hump day Beautiful People! Just a little reminder for you today :-)


We have an awesome challenge currently going on over at Dotty Diva's and we want YOU to come play along! Challenges are based on Adverts and what inspiration you get from the Ad. It can be whatever you want, a LO, a project, anything!!! Your imagination is the only limit.


Here is the current months Ad:

So come on over to Dotty Diva's Blog and play along!

There are also some pretty awesome monthy prizes up for grabs as well!



PeaceOut-ScrapOn-LoveAlways
AmySig

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy, thank you so much for your sweet comment on my guest Gutter Girl LO ... I was a bit nervous about this one and the sweet words of my fellow scrappers are doing me so much good! I've checked out this Dotty Diva's challenge as well, looks cool, I might give it a try!
    You have a beautiful blog, I'm gonna look around some more.
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete