Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Late Night LO

It's late Saturday night and I can't sleep, my Insomniac is coming out to play here recently :-) So I decided to share a recent LO I did for one of my favorite challenge blogs that I recently discovered. Now, this challenge blog is definately not for everyone, but I think it's just wonderful, especialy for self expression. Go visit Gutter Girlz and see what I am talking about! You will fall in love with the no boundries type/get dirty/throw your paint all over the place/in your face scrapping that they do over there! For this LO I stayed a little on the tamer side...it's what I was feeling at the moment.



And make sure to...

Go check out the JuJuBee's Blog. Trisha just posted an amazing sketch for you to play around with and I posted a new tutorial on how to make quick and simple ribbon flowers! I will get that tutorial up on my blog within the next few days as well! I hope you are all having an amazing weekend!




PeaceOut-ScrapOn-LoveAlways


AmySig

No comments:

Post a Comment