Monday, August 31, 2009

52 Sketches...52 Weeks Reveal #35




It's that time again! Time for another fabulous Sketch reveal from 52 Sketches...52 Weeks! This weeks sketch was cause for some fun play on circular action! And as always there is a wonderful prize up for grabs! This weeks prize is donated by Michelle of Stampin' Up. Usually I show the prize here on my blog, but I for some reason couldn't get it to save this week!! Sorry about that. But without further ado, here is Julie Bonner's amazing sketch:

And here is my take on Sketch #35. This is my DD Kayla working on her 'flips'. She spent the entire summer working on perfecting them, and I was just SO very lucky to capture this picture mid roundoff! I absolutely loved this sketch and had a blast working on it, in fact I think I might just do this sketch again!!


Thank you all for stopping by today! Make sure to stop back by tomorrow for a SNEAK PEAK of the Premiere of
JuJu Bee's very first KIT for the new kit club!! And some awesome fun news for what we have planned for the month of September!!



PeaceOut-ScrapOn-LoveAlways
AmySig

2 comments:

  1. Great layout Amy! So glad you are joining us at a la Carte for the month of September.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy this LO is AMAZING...I LOVE your work and am so happy you are part of the team.☺

    ReplyDelete