Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's ok! A LO inspired by the Gutter Girlz!

Today I have a LO inspired by prompt #30 at Gutter Girlz! This prompt was on the softer side and I truly enjoyed it. I created a LO to remind me that it is ok, I am only human, and mistakes happen. I think that being a mother I try to do everything just so, follow a certain set of rules that somehow along the way, I created for myself. I always want perfection and sometimes that just doesn't happen. Especially with 3 kids, 2 dogs, and a husband who loves to be unpredictable!! Life happens mistakes and all and I just try to live each day for what it is - a blessing!


This LO is based on a sketch by the beautiful Trisha. Isn't it wonderful?!



And here is my LO:




Thanks for stopping by and taking a gander at what I have been up to! I hope you all have a wonderful week, and hopefully you aren't getting rained in like we are here in WA!

PeaceOut-ScrapOn-LoveAlways



2 comments:

  1. gorgeous - love the mix of the masc cardboard with the feminine flowers and colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Amy those colours just pop

    ReplyDelete