Friday, December 4, 2009

Zoolander - For Reals

So, I played along with the current challenge at Candy Shoppe Designs again. How could I not play along with a challenge such as 'The Bold and the Beautiful'?! You were to incorporate 3 completely different clashing papers and have a bold title. This was pretty easy for me as I love to use odd paper combinations in the first place :) The colors you were to work off of were Black, Pink, White, and Yellow-Orange. I threw in the other colors just for fun! Oh, and I used a sketch! The sketch I used was created by the fabulous Trisha of Sketch Inspiration. I just flipped it on it's side to work with my picture.


This is my sweet niece Heather'Lea. She is always posing for random pictures and I like to think of her as a little Zoolander - only much cuter!


PeaceOut-ScrapOn-LoveAlways

5 comments: