Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What I did on NSD

One whole LO, that's right. ONE! I played along with Scrapbook.com, which I have for the past 3 years, and it was a whole lot of fun. Those ladies know who to rock out some major awesome LO's...fast! Although I would love to say I was right along with them in their speed, I was not. I am not that slow of a scrapper, but I typically scrap at night, after the babies are in bed. I am ashamed to say that it took me like 6 hours to do this simple LO, seriously! The challenge was to scrap a LO depicting why you scrapbook. What are the reasons? When I first read the challenge I immedietly thought about my blog header and blog name. Those are the reasons I scrap... my family and all the pieces that make us who we are. So this is what my LO was about. I used some of my hoarded Sassafrass. I buy that stuff like it's candy, and never use it because it's too yummy looking! And...I actually used my cricut. I hardly ever use that thing for a LO! Yay me.

I am excited that I won a little prize from Scrapbook.com. I have no idea what it is, but I love scrappy stuff! How about you, did you win anything Scrappylicious on National Scrapbook Day?

PeaceOut-ScrapOn-LoveAlways

8 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on WINNING a PRIZE!! That is AWESOME!!! I love love love love this lo!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and those STARS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your name listed as a winner on scrapbook.com. Congrats!!! I played along all day, but no prize for me. :( Oh well...maybe next year! :) Your page is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh because I seriously spent like 6 hours on mine as well! LOL. I look at it now and realize how easy it is to put together as a whole.. but of course that's after the fact! Making everything "just right" took me way too long on NSD! LOL.

    I love how you used these papers and all the prettiness to it! How did you print the big picture like that? Beautifully made! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This LO is so wonderful!! I LOVE your blog header and it is so wonderful to see it in a LO!! You make using Sassafrass look easy. This is so vibrant and yet not busy either!!! Yay on using the Cricut. I need to get more use out of mine too. Congrats on a prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! So happy for you to win some scrappy goodness!!!! Your layout is WONDERFUL!! Love all the happy colors:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this LO....but I always do love your LO's so that's nothing new. Nope! I didn't win nada on NSD....been so busy getting stuff ready for the challenge blogs. :-( However, I did get some good shopping done with sales and specials I discovered.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME layout!! I so love that you used your blog header!! that's such a great idea!! and the layout came together beautifully!! Congrats on winning... it's always super fun getting some scrappy goodies in the mail!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so so so love your layout design of this one and those photos are fabulous, Oh and your journalling frames ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete