Thursday, July 1, 2010

Scrapbooking From the Inside Out - July Reveal - Courage!

It's July 1st! That means that Scrapbooking From the Inside Out has revealed their brand new FABULOUS kit! I am extremely excited for this kit as it is my very first DT reveal with SFTIO and the emotion of the kit is Courage. What a perfect emotion for the month of July and for what I have faced in the last year of my life. I have had to have courage in times where all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball and hide in the darkest corner I could find. I am sure we all have those moments, but the important thing is that we find the strength within ourselves to pull ourselves up and live each day to the fullest....no matter life's circumstances. How we face our daily trials and tribulations is what makes us the person we are, and I am proud to say that I can go to bed at the end of the day knowing that I am happy with the person I am. The person I have become because I have had the courage to do so.

I encourage you to look inside yourself and find the courage to scrap about YOU. Scrapbooking From the Inside Out has put together this amazing kit to help you do just that. This kit is loaded with bold star images – your badge of courage - in chipboard, felt and even a distressed acrylic stamp. There are gorgeous Prima flowers of course, some rustic burlap and some gentle yellow roses. And more: printed corduroy fabric from Buzz and Bloom, gingham and lace ribbon, embossed cardstock, journaling cards, die cuts, vintage-look buttons from Jenni Bowlin and beautiful Melissa Frances resin wings.

Check it out in all it's glory:

Here is the first of many reveals I have using this kit.

This LO is about the courage I have had to find within myself to live our daily lives without Big Daddy alongside me every step of the way. I have ripped the paper to represent the broken aspect of our lives while he is away, and the netting represents all the little threads that still hold us together. There is nothing that we can not make it through together!

*Netting is not in the kit. It's an apple bag that I recycled into my LO!


Scrapbooking From the Inside Out is a wonderful kit club that inspires you to scrap your emotions and put them to pen and scrappy paper. Dig Deep within yourself and learn more about you in the process. I would like to invite you all to join us in the FORUM and get to know other wonderful supportive ladies. If you are interested in this AMAZING kit you can find them here. Be quick though, because SFTIO sells out of their kits FAST!

Thank you all for stopping by today and joining me in the journey of finding the courage within.


PeaceOut-ScrapOn-LoveAlways

6 comments:

  1. WOW!! Love what you created with the kit and the emotion!! really awesome layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Lo and the bold title is wonderful! Such a great picture of you and your sweetie. Amazing heartfelt journaling. I can't imagine. Must be getting close to home time now?? You are one strong lady and I agree that a Starbucks often helps! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those layered stars and netting :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like this lo.the colors was great n the design simple but fantastic.love it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with the supplies in this kit! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this design Amy. You are so innovative. This was the inspiration for my first layout of 2011. :)

    I hope you are well. I am thinking of you often. Come back to bloggy world soon!

    ReplyDelete