Monday, October 19, 2009

52 Sketches...52 Weeks - Reveal #42

It's that time again! Time for another fabulous sketch from the wonderful Julie Bonner of 52 Sketches...52 Weeks! I had SO much fun working with this sketch, I think it was because of the subject I based the LO around. My entire heart was in it. I had an idea and I just went with it! And I know it's a simple LO, not much detail to it, but I love it SO so much.

Here is sketch #42

And here is my take on the sketch:

This is my DS Koen. He truly is the man of my life right now. With his daddy being gone I think I take extra pride in all the little things he does and feel the need to document these things for Dad to see when he returns home. Anywho, Koen has become facinated by dandelions. Everytime he see's one we have to pick it so that he can blow off all the 'wishers'. I started this entire LO with the concept of making that huge dandelion as the focal point...and I love how it turned out!

Make sure to stop on over at 52 Sketches...52 Weeks and show us your take on this weeks sketch! As always there is a wonderful prize up for grabs! This week A Million Memories is sponsoring the winner - how cool is that?! A wonderful Sketch, An awesome prize....Hope to see you there!

PeaceOut-ScrapOn-LoveAlways
AmySig

2 comments:

  1. a beautiful take on the sketch amy and i love your flower! georgia

    ReplyDelete