I recieved this award a few days ago from a wonderful lady and fellow Scrapbook pal, Jamie. You should check out her blog. She is extreamly talented and gifted Scrapper! Thank you so much for thinking of me!!
Here are the rules of this award:
1. You can only use ONE word!!!
2. Pass this along to 5 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. HAVE FUN!!!
These are pretty hard to answer with only one word, but I did my best! Hopefully you understand them!
1. Where is your cell phone? nightstand
2. Your hair? ponytail
3. Your mother? inspirational
4. Your father? strong
5. Your fave food? chicken
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your fave drink? chai tea
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. What room are you in? livingroom
10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking :-)
11. Your fear? war
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
13. Where you were last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? hysterical....lol
15. Muffins? Banana
16. Wish List Item? Steam mop
17. Where did you grow up? Missouri
18. Last thing you did? tutorial
19. What are you wearing? PJ's
20. Your TV? off
21. Your Pets? dogs
22. Friends? Amazing
23. Your Life? Great
24. Your Mood? Wired
25. Missing Someone? Husband
26. Vehicle? Durango
27. Something your not wearing? make-up
28. Your fave store? Scrapbook
29. Your fave color? purple
30. Last time you laughed? Earlier
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Sisters
33. One place that I go to over and over? Branson
34. One person who emails regularly? Travis
35. Fave place to eat? Chick-fil-a
It truly is hard to pick just 5 fellow scrapbook bloggers to pass this award on to, but I had to choose only 5 :-( These are blogs that I always find myself frequently visiting!
1. Trisha - For being a true inspiration for me and always having an "open door" ok, open instant messenger when you need it! Thanks you so much!
2. EssenseVibez aka Pamela - Her work is amazing and she is a wonderful lady who isn't afraid to just be herself!
3. Kim - I just love her style. She has a little boy and her LO's about him are the cutest ever.
4. Crista - Not a scrapping blog, but an friend. And this lady KEEPS IT REAL and I respect that!
5. Kristin - She is truly a mad scrapper. And that's a good thing. Her blog is full of great challenges, tips, tutorials, and anything else you could dream up!