Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sneaky Peaky - JuJuBee's Oct Kit

Are you ready for a little Sneak Peak at JuJu Bee's Oct Kit?! Oh man is this kit BOOtiful. I could seriously keep on playing with it for ever if I could. Julia has totally outdone herself this month, I mean it....Octobers kit is so packed full of delicious new product that I am still in awe and a little overwhelmed by it's pure awesomeness! I have here a little sneak and will be back probably tomorrow with a few more peaks for you to take a gander at! Also keep an eye out for the FULL kit reveal within the next few days.





If you still haven't checked out JuJu Bee's new Kit club then head on over to her store and take a look! I promise that you won't regret purchasing this kit!



PeaceOut-ScrapOn-LoveAlways
AmySig

1 comment:

  1. i love the look of that dual colored floss - very cool :D

    ReplyDelete