Monday, August 16, 2010

First Sketch Reveal for Sketchabilities & Cardabilities

I am so very over the moon excited! Today my very first Sketches went live for Sketchabilities and Cardabilities!! It is amazing to see so many fabulous scrappers working with my sketches. I, myself, LOVE working with sketches and love interpreting them into my own style. It's truly TRULY awesome to see SO many different takes on a sketch! If you have the time I would like to invite you over to join us. This Sept Sketchabilities is celebrating their 1 year anniversary! There will be guest designers, FABULOUS sponsors, and a Blog hop on Sept 15th!



LO Sketch for Sketchabilities:

Card Sketch for Cardabilities:



PeaceOut-ScrapOn-LoveAlways

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Awesome sketches, Amy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, fun! i especially love the card sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! AWESOME sketches Amy!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete