Sunday, June 28, 2009

A new Sketch - An Awesome Prize

Happy Sunday Afternoon! I hope you are all ready for a new fabulous sketch! That's right, 52 Sketches... 52 Weeks already has the sketch up for this week. How awesome is that?! So get out your paper and glue and get a scrappin' cause here is the wonderful sketch Julie has come up with this week:
My Creative Scrapbook is sponsoring this weeks prize, just look at how fabulous this kit looks! All you have to do is create a LO based on the sketch above to be entered to win!
And here is my LO based on this weeks sketch. I am SO excited about this one because it was my big Design Team reveal over at 52 Sketches...52 weeks! You should head over there and check out what the new DT did with this sketch, these ladies are amazing!
This is my DS Koen sitting on my little garden bench with my gnomes (my 3 little men) I absolutely loved this sketch and had been dying to scrap these pics!

Amazing news!!! I would love to say congratulations to a few amazing people in my life! And Thank you for making me an Auntie....again :-) I love you guys and I will be here with you both throughout this wonderful journey into motherhood! muah.

Peace Out - Scrap On - Love Always

Amy

1 comment: