Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hello Beautiful people! It's a lovely day here in Washington which just adds to my fantabulous mood! I got a delightful suprise today when I was doing my morning blog hopping routine. I stopped in over at one of my favorite places JBS and noticed my LO 'Beauty' was featured on their blog! How cool is that? It just made my day!


There is a New Sketch up at 52 Sketches. . . 52 Weeks

This weeks sketch is just swesome. I love how simple and sweet it is.



Here is my take on it.

Journaling reads: "She holds my heart within her heart and she always will. She is my everything." I tried to keep this LO pretty simple because I just love this picture of my daughter.

And then sometimes you just do a LO because.....and that is exacly what this LO is! I was playing with tape here! I stole the hubbys duct tape....shhhh, he'll never know ;-) I did a really cool technique where I transfered my picture onto clear tape. Yeah, just playing around a bit, trying out new things!

I hope everyone has a beautiful, wonderful, & exciting week!


No comments:

Post a Comment