Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I hope you dance

I would like to share a card I made! Yes a card! My first real one that I can actually be really proud of at least :-) I created this for Dreamgirls Challenge #29 Sketch it Card. I had a lot of fun with this challenge. And if you haven't checked out Dreamgirls blog then you really should because it's pretty awesome and the challenges are always rockin'.






And don't forget to come on over to
52 Sketches . . .52 Weeks
and comlpete this sketch:

Because this week there is a wonderful new sponser - scrapbookexpress who is giving a huge gift certificate to the weekly winner! A $50.00 GC...How Awesome is that?? And while you are there you should check out the forum. There are tons of fun tutorials that are just great for learning new things! And the cool thing is a new tutorial is added weekly! Go check it out!
Peace out Beautiful People!

1 comment: