Thursday, June 25, 2009

Goodbye 26 - Hello 27

Hello wonderful people I love so much! I hope this Thursday night has found you in high spirits. This is the last night of my life that I will ever be 26 years old. In fact I have 1 hour until I turn 27 years old, or young, which ever way you prefer to look at it. Tonight I will look at it as young. What can I say, it's a good day :-) I have some amazing & exciting news that I am dying to share with you, but I am not quite sure yet as to when I can burst that bubble....BUT as soon as I know I will tell! And yes, it is scrapbook related! My friends think I have lost it with my scrapbooking obsession..err...passion. Tonight I do have 2 new LO's to share with you as well. Don't be shocked by one of them, well, if you know me then you won't truly be shocked, but the style is a little different is all.

This first LO is for an awesome Challenge Blog called Scrap the Boys
They have monthly challenges dedicated to the little men in your life. This month the challenge was pretty simple. You were to Scrap your boy and his favorite toy using only the colors red/black/+1 other color (I chose green).
This second LO is for a new Challenge Blog I just happened to come across called Gutter Girlz
This place is awesome! I call it my scrap therapy. Even the music they have playing on their player is just rockin' Definitely a place to check out.

Peace Out - Scrap On - Love Always

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Cute stuff Amy and I love your blog! It's fun huh? Love the painting on the last one...you are brave sister. I also love the stitching on the first layout. Later.

    ReplyDelete