Sunday, June 14, 2009

A little about me

Hello beautiful people! My name is Amy. Out there in the online world you might have seen me as AmesOx or alaurelpo....but here, 0n my blogity blog, I am Amy, just me, and I kinda Rock....or so I think I do! I have been getting told here recently that I should start a blog, so here I am, starting a blog. So in the beginning of this blogity blog I will tell you a little about me! Yay, me! I am a Mother to 3 very wonderful children; Kayla, Kyrsten, and Koen. A wife to a very lucky man (or maybe I'm the lucky one :-) we discuss this often...lol), and a very active Scrapbooker! Which is mainly why I started this Blog is to share my scrapstuff with you lovers! So I hope you like looking at Pages of my peeps and come back and visit often!

No comments:

Post a Comment