Monday, September 21, 2009

Dotty Diva's - Advert Challenge #3 Reveal

Oh, it's that time again! Time for some Dotty Divas fun! This month's Advert is just delicious and made me thirsty. I have to say I honestly drank more Chai teas than normal this month, and I blame it on the "research" I needed to do for this LO! haha Have you checked out the Dotty Divas blog...it's pretty awesome! You have free range to do whatever YOU want with the Ad. Now that's a challenge!!

Here is The Dotty Divas Advert Challenge #3 - Pretty Cool right?!

And here is my take on the Ad. I had so much fun working on this LO. Like I said before...I did my research ;-) but besides that I also played in my paper shreader. Yeah, those things can be used for SO much more than shreading bills. Heck, I think I even have credit card pieces on this LO! Oh, and Mod Podge!!! It's my new love, I don't know how I ever lived without it! Starbucks Iced Vanilla Chai Tea Latte is my proof that true love can be bought!

This month we also have 2 awesome sponsors which means a super prize! The Challenge winner will recieve 10 packs of new Thickers from American Crafts and a 25 pack of Bazzill CS (your choice of colors) from Cardinal Colours. Now that's an awesome Prize!!!

PeaceOut-ScrapOn-LoveAlways
AmySig

No comments:

Post a Comment