Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Glitzin' it Up LO's - JuJu Bee's Sept. Kit


So...I have been a busy little BEE! The past few days I have been playing around with JuJu Bee's September Kit and I have to say....it's AMAZING! I am in love. I have posted 3 LO's here and I can honestly say there is product in this kit that I haven't even opened....paper not touched. Oh, it's a beautiful thing. I can't wait to play with it some more :-)




If you haven't checked out JuJu Bee's Kit club then you definately should! Julia still has a few kits left so go get yer self one!


PeaceOut-ScrapOn-LoveAlways
AmySig




2 comments:

  1. love the first one so much!!! Eccentric! Wow, what awesome papers - great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top LO is my absolute fave! Can't believe you made this all from one kit. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete