Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Guest Gutter Girl for September!!

I have had the wonderful opportunity to play in the gutter this month right along with some very talented ladies aka the Gutter Girlz! Have you had a chance to check out their blog and play along? You should! The challenges are amazing and definately different. They make you go outside of your typical comfort zone and scrap things you typically wouldn't, using products you normally don't dream about using. That's what I LOVE about the Gutter Girlz!!


For example, this month's challege consists of:

THE PROMPT:I'm not ur bitch, BITCH
THE SONG:U and Ur HAND by Pink
PRODUCT/TECHNIQUE:Lipstick

You can choose to use what you want and take your LO as far into the Gutter as you desire :-) This month I opted to use a lyric from the song "I'm not here for your entertainment" as my overall feel for the LO, and used red lipstick. For the Lipstick I simply treated it as if it were paint and added a layer of Glossy Accents over it to seal it in. Simple and Easy!



Another Wonderful thing I LOVE about Gutter Girlz is the
End of the Month Mojo. On Aug.30th Lara posted a wonderful mojo moment using paint...and we all know how I LOVE me some paint! So I took inspiration from her in using paint on my LO, and also used this fabulous technique that Aphra brought to my attention!

I hope you all Stop on over at the Gutter Girlz blog and play along with the challenges and stretch your Scrapping Horizens! And Thank you SO much Gutter Girlz for letting me play in the gutter with you for the month of September! I had so much fun with you ladies!

PeaceOut-ScrapOn-LoveAlways

AmySig


2 comments:

  1. OMG, they sound like a mess over there in the gutter! Their prompt was cracking me up! LOVE your layout. The lipstick idea was genius. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that sounds like a really "out of the box" challenge. You rocked it!!!

    ReplyDelete