Saturday, September 5, 2009

A La Carte - September Guest Designer!!

I would like to give a huge thanks to A La Carte for choosing me as their Guest Designer for the month of September! If you haven't stopped by the A La Carte blog you definately should. It's ran by a few awesome ladies too: Aphra & Frances. These girls have some mad scrappin' skills!! The challenges are amazing and you will definately get hooked! What I love about their challenges is the fact that it works off of a menu and you get to choose what you would like to incorporate into your LO! So fun.

The first challenge for the month, which is posted on the 1st, is based off of this menu: (You choose 3 out of the 6)

1. Use an ampersand, dollar sign, or other symbol in your title. 2. Use three shades of green. 3. Use a silver, gold, or brass embellishment. 4. Use a tree. (Even though money doesn't grow on them!) 5. Use stamping as your background. 6. Use book print or an actual page from a book.

Here is my LO based off of the challenge:


I basically created this LO for me! It's to remind me to just take the time to love myself every once in awhile! With life being so hectic, I think we all forget to just stop and think about ourselves...and we need to!! The menu items that I chose to use were: 1. Ampersand 2. Three shades of green 3. Silver embellie 6. Page from book.

I had an absolute blast working with this menu and I am sure you will as well!! Make sure to keep an eye out for my second LO reveal on the 15th at A La Carte! And thank you again Aphra and Frances for the opportunity to be your Guest Designer this month!

PeaceOut-ScrapOn-LoveAlways
AmySig

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome! LOVE your work and your fun self! Thanks for blogging about us.

    ReplyDelete