Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More from JuJu Bee's Sept. 09 Kit

I love the September Kit from JuJu Bee's so much that I just can't stop using it! I have made 2 more LO's from it for a total of 5 now and I still have so much left over. All I can say is WOW! Julia has definatley packed her kits full of enough product to keep you busy for a long time.


For this LO I wanted to show that the kit CAN be used for boy pages too! So if you are ever looking at a kit thinking....This kit isn't for me, I have boys....It can work!!



If you haven't had a chance to check out the KIT club yet then it's definately one worth looking into! And you won't regret it....Octobers KIT will just blow your mind :-) I am still drooling over it!


PeaceOut-ScrapOn-LoveAlways
AmySig

2 comments:

  1. Love the You make my heart sing layout! Great music papers and love the black and white effect with the punch of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both layouts!! This kit is definitely very versatile! Great work, Amy!!

    ReplyDelete