2. Use six embellishments in a row.
3. Use blue, yellow, and white.
4. Use zig zag (doodling, stitching, etc.).
5. Use three patterned papers.
6. Use one photo.
And this is what I came up with:
The Second Challenge for June was called A Man's Heart and on the menu was:
1. Use the word father or dad in your title or journaling.
2. Use plaid, argyle, paisley, or diagonal striped pattern paper.
3. Use white space.
4. Use a metal embellishment.
5. Use distressing.
6. Use mixed alphas. (You know sometimes a man just doesn't match.)
And lastly, just a little chipboard album I made for my niece Kiera. It's my first one I have ever made, so I am pretty proud of it :-) Now I just need to get it in the mail! Also I have to get started on ones for the grandparents! They are demanding them!!